Friday 26 July 2013

YES!!!! A QSL Card!!!!

Wow!! Today my mailman ( who is a Young lady) arrived with a QSL card. And this card pusched me over the 300 Island''s confirmed. It was the operation from Ile De Batz by the team behind TM3B.
Worked them on 30 m CW and (sorry for this) 20 m SSB (safety QSO).


I knew! You don't have to Yell  at me. I knew that I only need to work an IOTA once. Sorry for this. I will never do it again ( I Think )!?

Any way, we have had one of the hottest Days so far. Temp in the shadow is 30 C (86 F). I'm just sitting outside in the shadow looking like a fish on dry land!

I will participate in the IOTA Contest. So all you rare IOTA stns out there PLS lsn for my week sigs with the call SM5CBM!!

Take care all you readers out there and remember Life is to short for QRP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment