Thursday 4 July 2013

No activity for a long time!

Reason for the non activity is that I have acting as a house and dog Watch for my daughter during midsummer. And after that I Went to Germany. To the birthplace of the famous Zeppelin Airship's. That is the Town of Friedrichshafen and the Ham radio exhibition. During my walk around I found the following kit.


Do you wonder what it is? Well it is a Kent double paddle. I tested a few they had at the fair. And they was fine to use. So I decided to incorporate one into my Collection of paddles.

And after a few minutes it looked like this!


 
 
I had a lot of nice things in the mail after being away for 17 Days. One example is the 12 m sticker to my 5BDXCC Award ( actually now a 8BDXCC. I'm missing 160 m (10 to go) and 6 m ( I'm missing a lot on 6 m).. And there are a few IOTA QSL's as well in the box. But I will show you them later.

So, I'm back! CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment