Wednesday 24 July 2013

No QSL this week so far.

The mail man has not been kind to me this week. No QSL at all so far. Waiting for TX5K. Hope it will arrive soon. Have sent an application to ARRL for my achievement  to reach 1500 DX to my Challenge Award. Next level is 2000. Wonder when that level will be reached.

ACOM Rules or............?


Well, I have to show you the mess around my antenna switch.


It is a home made unit that can handle 6 Transceiver's and 6 Antennas. It is controlled by an Array Solutions SixPack switch with new labelling. It works just fine. You can click on the Pictures to see them in large size.

Not so much worked on the bands. Most of the worked stns are timing up for the IOTA Contest. The following has been put into my log: KT3Q/6, BY4IB/4, DS4DRE/4, HH5/KC0W just to show you a few worked. I will participate in the upcoming IOTA Contest and pick up some islands I'm missing in my IOTA score.

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment