Tuesday 9 July 2013

New IOTA and a few new Samoa Band Slots.

Today I received a new IOTA again! It was AF-072, Bazaruto Isl outside Mocambique. Call was C98RF and it was worked on 28 MHz Band.


Operator where DL6DQW and WH7B. The IOTA score is improving day by day!!??

Next one was not a new one at all. But it gave me 7 new band slots. This is 5W0M worked on CW, SSB and RTTY and some different bands. I'm only missing 5W on 160 m. And that might be a challenge in it self.



As you can see it is actually two QSL from the German Team. QSL was via DL4SVA, Georg.

Have been cutting the lawn for my nabor. He has about 3000 Square meters of the green stuff. But now I'm done. And it is very warm today. Temp at tthe moment is around 25 C. It is only 4 Mouths since we had Minus 25 C!!!. I was complaining about that and now about the heat?? When will I be satisfied???

Take care all of you readers. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment