Friday 19 July 2013

Been off for a while.

After my return from DE land I went back to the city of Varberg in the South West of our Beautiful Country. Reason was that my daughter was to baptize her new born baby boy in the Church of Varberg. So I had to pack my bags and camera and just go. It was a nice ceremony with lot of good food after in their home. I was down there for Three Days. So I will show you a Picture of the event.


Here are a picture of the priest Rebecca and the boy Ludvig. A rather happy fellow. Rebecca was showing all the new member of the Church.

Back home I had to re-arrange the 50 MHz station due to my friend sold the Linear Amp Elecraft KPA500 ( it was his so no hard feelings) that I have been using on 50. Now it looks like this!


Well regarding Power, the ACOM 1000 puts out little more juice than the KPA500.
The Drake line in the back is retired but fully functional with lot of Sherwood Engineering mods.

Well, I will try to be more active on my blogg.
Sorry for this long delay.

CUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment