Friday 5 July 2013

Some QSL and IOTA

I promised you all readers a few QSL's that has arrived under my absence. Well Here they are.

First one was a new IOTA from the Cerbicales Isl, EU-100. Call used was TK0INT.


Second was the rare Island of Peleng, OC.102 with the call YB8P.


Third was a new IOTA and also new on Phone and RTTY and it was from Tokelau, OC-048. Call here was ZK3N. So here we got Points both on IOTA and DXCC!


Last but not least was a card from Jorge, on NA-056, Isla De La Juventud and call was CO4LS. But his card is not for the Young ones of you readers!!?? Judge your self. But still a nice mountain in the background!!!


Well click and enjoy the Pictures and you are aloud to be a Little Jealous of my rare IOTA score. I'm now well over 300 confirmed. But still there are a lot to do. But I'm over the 1500 for the Challenge Award. So I will order the 1500 score medallion for my Challenge Award ASAP!!

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment