Monday 6 January 2014

I've made some calculations!

If I will receive QSL and work IOTA with the present rate I will have a problem in achieving some Awards. I have at the moment 333 IOTA and to achieve the 750 goal to get the plackets it will take me more than 8-10 years from now!!?? But than I have not taken in account that the rate will go down as the IOTA's will become more rare and not so easy to find. That means I will be over 75 years old Before I even can Think about getting the 750 plackets.
So this is one more reason to quit the program and just slow down a bit. So you rare IOTAS will not receive any more $$ ££ €€ from me. There is no Point. I was to old when I started to chase IOTAS so it is my own fault.

Need a Picture!


This is Balder and he Think I should spend more time with him than chasing IOTA at the radio.
I will continue to work IOTA when I hear them and I will send QSL request via Buro. I will continue to update my account at IOTA but the serious chasing days are gone.

Imagine what I might do with all the Money I will save. It will buy me a lot of gasoline for my motorbikes and a lot of fun with them!!??

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment