Wednesday 14 November 2012

PT0S Circus!

What a mess some times on the bands. Managed to catch them on 20 m CW. Then I have spent Several Hundred KWh on 160 and 80 m calling and calling and calling and call..................! And so far nada! Used my TL-922 to max.. Running about 1 KW on both 160 and 80 m.

Rebuilt my tuning unit for 160 to version 2. But still no QSO.


But I will keep on calling. Wonder how much power I actually need to break the pile. We have a limit in Sweden that allow us to use max 1 KW. But sometimes I wonder when my S-Meter is above S9+60 db!! Is it possible to check the purchase of GU78 and GU84 and some other tubes sutch as 4CX10000 and lookalikes? I have one GU74-b or 2 X 3-500ZG at my disposal.

Take care out there and keep the Stratosphere glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment