Thursday 15 November 2012

finally in the PT0S log!!

Well, my QSO with PT0S on 20 m is now confirmed on their "ON Line Log". A new DXCC and IOTA is in the log and hopefully I will receive a QSL in the future.
Tried to work them on 80 this morning. But the pile was enormous and I don't have a chance. One of the reason is that I dont have so many radials in direction to PT0S. This is due to my house is standing in the way of the direction 180 deg to 260 deg. So this might be an explanation why I cant get a QSO with PT0S on 160 and 80 m.But I heard them with 579 to 599 on my K9AY RX antenna.

Warm outside. Temperature yesterday was around 11 C. It was almost a spring feeling.

Yesterday I replaced a Stabilizator Bar Ball Joints on my SUV. Due to rust and salt it was very hard to remove the broken one. But once it was gone it was 15 minutes to install the new one.

Well I will keep on calling PT0S to the bitter end and hope he will catch my week signals.

Take care and CUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment