Monday 12 November 2012

DX Code of Conduct!

I have tried to work PT0S on several bands. I don't think I ever have heard so much QRM to make it more or less impossible to work them. Wonder if these hams have heard about the DX Code of Conduct. If not PSE check this link: http://dx-code.org/

But I don't think it will improve the situation. It is not easy for a small gun like me to work them when all big guns, whom I think alreddy have this country aproved in their DXCC is calling constantly even when the DX is transmitting. Wonder if they have a thing called Receiver??!! It would be nice if we ( I ) that do not have this country might get a chance to work them.

Well I will keep on calling them and hopefully I will get them on at least one band.

So back to LSN to the QRM:ers and have a ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment