Tuesday 6 November 2012

New on 40 m!

I received QSL from KP2/K5WE and by this I have KP2 (US Virgin Isl) confirmed on 40 m.
Nice card or.......?


I have had my 4WD SUV passed the yearly inspection without any remarks. That is impressive for a car that is 11 years old and has passed more than 270 000 Km. So now I have another year to drive until the next inspection. This is a requirement by law in Sweden to have all vehicles that are older than 3 years to have an safety inspection. In the UK they call it MOT check (if I remember correctly).

Not much on radio. I have called ZL7A a few times on bands where I need Chatham Isl. But so far no QSO. Still waiting for a lot of QSL cards. It is very slow to receive cards. LoTW is also very slow at the moment due to the large amount of logs uploading from the CQWW SSB contest.

Well that's all for now. Take care all readers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment