Wednesday 6 February 2013

For sale!

I have put out two radios for sale. It is TS-870S and TS-570S. So far I've got one answer. Wonder what all new hams want. Both these radios is in mint condition. TS-870S is modified with 2,1 KHz Inrad filters in both MF's. This mod made a fine improvement to the TS-870S.


Have to show you all a picture of the radios. We have a lot of new hams in SM but I think all new hams want a radio with all bands including 27 MHz and 2 meter and 70 centimeter. All radios with all bands are bad compromises. And another criteria is that the radio have to be small!!! Instead of a good HF radio with fine receivers most hams in SM goes for IC-7000 and similar.
Well they can sit on the shelf here in my shack. And I can use them if I want to.

I have the wolf Balder (American Coocker Spaniel) back for a while and we have to go out and he has to perform certain duties!! ASAP!! He is telling me to come NOW!!!

So that's all for now. Take care and I'll be back very soon.

1 comment: