Thursday 14 February 2013

Two rare (?) DX confirmed on 160 m.

Wow! Worked 5X8C on 160 m. Worked them last night. Just one call. Might by a lottery ticket! Any way I needed Uganda on RY, SSB and 160 m. All is in the log and confirmed via On Line Log. Super!!

This morning I worked the Russian Robinson Club from Cuba with the call T48RRC on IOTA NA-218.


I borrowed the logo from QRZ.com. Hope they don't mind. They are very good operators and I managed to catch them on 160 m this morning. So both a new IOTA and a new DXCC as I do not have Cuba on 160. Tanks to the team from Russian Robinson Club.
They will move to the next island later today. Check out their home page via QRZ.com.

Well, weather is overcast and temperature around 0 Deg C. But more snow is on the way later this week.

That's all for now. Take care all you readers out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment