Tuesday 26 February 2013

TX2TT update.

Yesterday I managed to work XT2TT on the remaining band slots except 160 m. Grabbed them on 10 and 12 m SSB within 15 minutes. Very nice indeed! Heard them on 160 this morning. But propagation towards 60 deg North was not good. Days is getting real longer every day so we will run into problems on low bands. Hope they will come on 160 during night. During the day I worked them on RY and by this the XT2TT is complete fore me. 6 QSO:s.

Have to show you a picture from my working time. Bad quality but it show me playing with a Boeing 757-200. If I remember correctly we are in the beginning of the process to start up one of the Rolls Royce RB-211-535E4 that had to be tested after some repair.


Nice time to remember. This was from 2008. Retired June 2009.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment