Monday 28 January 2013

New IOTA and a New one on 12 m

I had forgotten to order QSL for the 7Z7AB operation. I ordered the card via PayPal on the 17 January and I received the QSL today. This was IOTA AS-190 and will be updated to my IOTA score ASAP!


Very nice card and swift delivery of QSL. Thanks to QSL manager 7Z1CQ.

Next QSL was from the Lesotho team 7P8D. Worked them on missing slots including 12 m.


Nice indeed!

Worked CQWW 160 m this last weekend. Worked LP again and this was indeed a real challenge. Worked mostly Grey Line so not so many hours was spent at the radio. Managed to catch 206 QSO's! But I had to wait out most of the piles before I would even had at least a small change to get an answer. I only managed to work 2 US states ( 3 US call's ). But I had a lot of fun. After my last QSO I uploaded my log to LoTW and I've got 16 new DXCC on 160 m right on. So now I'm actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And today we have plus (!) 4 C ( 39 F ). Fast changes at the moment. But the cold will be back at the end of the week..

That's all for now. Take care out there and keep working the rare ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment