Thursday 17 January 2013

New IOTA received!

I worked RI0K operating from Ratmanova Island (Big Diomede) AS-061. Worked them on CW and also SSB. You have to click on this QSL to see it big. Very nice picture.


 Unfortunately I missed a QSO with RI0K/P. This was from a very rare island Alyumka Island AS-092. But I did not get credit for this one. But the QSL was dual so it show both. Better luck next time if any!!??


The operation was by RW3rn Alex, UA9OBA Yuri, RL3AA Mike, RA5A Leonid, and UA3EDQ Igor. Very nice cards indeed. And it is always fun to work these guy's from rare IOTA.

Snow is still falling and I've had it by now! Had to by gasoline to my snow blower today. I think I have operated the blower around 8 to 10 hrs this winter season. And the weather guy's predict more fluff!!!

Well that's all for now. Take care all you readers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment