Thursday 3 January 2013

Snow almost gone!

As I stated in my last blogg the snow is almost gone. I had about 80 cm of the white fluff. But today it is only 20 cm remaining. And the wether guys predict some snow that will change to rain in the afternoon today. I have to show you a picture so you can compare with the picture from December.


If you remember the picture of the two pine trees that was supporting each other. One of these snapped half way up and the top part just missed the telephone line. It is exaiting out here in the forrest almost every day.

Had a Lynx passing over my property a few days ago. Unfortunally I didn't had my camera at hand so I missed that picture. It is a beautiful Cat.

Take care all readers and remember life is to short for QRP!

No comments:

Post a Comment