Saturday 5 January 2013

Jackpot No. 2

Yesterday my mailman was kind again! I received QSL from NH8S. Worked them on a few bandslots including all modes.


Nice card and they produced nice signals with simple vertical dipoles and only 500 W. IOTA score up one point! Iota number is OC-200.

Next card I received was a rare island in the Atlantic Ocean. It was WA4DAN/CY0, Sable Island NA-063. I received three (3) for just one QSO. And the cards are wery nice.


I have been looking for this Island for a long time and finally I got a QSO. Unfortunally they only operated SSB when I was lsn for them. But that's just fine and I have to thank the team for the QSO.

Well temperature at the moment is around -5 C ( 23 F ) and no signifficant change in sight.

I received a Hyacinth from a freind when I celebrated my entry into the official retired gang of 65 years old. Isn't it nice!!??


Well, that's all for now. Soon it is time for Tour de Ski on TV and I'm monitoring 20 m for LU6W from a rare Island SA-096. Very rare. Has not been activated before. It is a hard life??!!

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment