Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year and some QSL's received.

New year and hopefully some new DXCC will be entered into my log. Most exciting is upcoming K1N, Navassa.

Received a new band slot for Reunion Island. It was FR/OK2KG that I worked on 28 MHz. So Reunion is only missed on 160 m.


Nice card indeed.

Then I have got a bit disappointed. Worked a rare IOTA a while ago. It was XR2T from SA-086. Sent a request via OQRS and also sent some $$$ to get a direct QSL. Well nothing happened. Then yesterday I got some QSL from my QSL manager SM5DJZ and to my surprise the XR2T card was in this bundle. So why should I send $$$ to these guys and than receive the card via buro. This make me angry. So next time these guys are out on some rare IOTA or what ever, they will not receive any donation from me! No way! Buro will be fine if I bother to ask for a card.


Well, The weather is rather peculiar. At the moment I have around freezing and clear sky. All the White Fluff (called snow) has gone but on the roads it is  pure ice. So it is very slippery and you have to have studs in your tires to get some grip.

Well that's all for now. CUL.

1 comment:

  1. Please contact me if your QSL Card on direct mode never arrive.

    All qsl card on direct request was sended since december.

    May be the european bureau is more efficient of our post office.

    please mail me

    ReplyDelete