Wednesday 21 January 2015

EP6T update.

Worked the Iran DXpedition  on 6 band slots. 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 and 30 m. I have been Calling on 80 and 40 m. But no QSO so far. According to Club Log it is only 5 SM so far that have worked them on 80 m. On 160 m only one ( 1 ) have made it into the log so far. Wonder if they have strong local QRM for we have a few skilled operators on 160 in SM. On 40 m 24 SM are in the log. And there are a lot of SM that have big antennas on 40. So they might have problems on 40 m as well.
I have been calling on 40 several Days on both mornings and evenings with 1 KW into my vertical antenna. But no QSO!
But I have got the attention from some of the self appointed band police! I called once ( 1 call ) when DX was Calling by numbers and he switched from "5" to "6" and all hell broke lose!!! So some one heard me but not the DX ( Hi Hi Hi Hi ).
But I will keep on Calling!

Logo borrowed from QRZ.com (hope they don't mind).

But I have a nice info! EP6T has uploaded to LoTW! So all my slots so far are confirmed. SUPER! Just need the QSL for IOTA as they are on AS-166 Kish Island.

WX in this part of SM ( 60 deg North ) is around freezing and some fluff in the air.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment