Tuesday 27 January 2015

EP6T QRT! K1N next!?

EP6T Went QRT and I did not get a QSO on 80 and 160. They where strong on both bands (S4 - S9) but impossible with just 1 KW (QRP these Days??!!) and a single 24 m vertical antenna to get through. I tried for several Days but not a chance to get through the wall from Southern EU. Congrat's to you all that made a QSO on 80 and 160.
But I managed to get the remaining band into my log. And all confirmed in LoTW!


BandCWPhoneData
40 1 
30  1
20 1 
17 1 
151  
121  
10 1 


So this was my result with EP6T. Now I need the QSL for IOTA Award. As soon as they have opened the OQRS I will order it.
Now we are all waiting for the Navassa DXpedition to come on air. And I hope the QRM:ers will have enough rest after the big performance they put out for EP6T so they can cope with this new challenge to make sure that we all normal hams ( ? ) will have problems to get a QSO with K1N!!!!!!!
CU in the pile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment