Saturday 10 January 2015

New Band Slots and New Modes.

Received the QSL card from the German DXpedition from Tarawa, Western Kiribati. They used the call T30D and I managed to work them on SSB and RTTY and CW on a few new band slots. But I still have a few to go.


Nice card!

I sent an update for my DXCC via LoTW before the end of 2014. And only after a few Days into the new year of 2015 the update was approved by ARRL.
Nice! I now have 321 confirmed. And the remaining 19 will be a hard barging to get. But there are some light in the tunnel. Hopefully K1N Navassa, TI9 Cocos Isl, 3Y0F Bouvet, Kerguelen and also the missing VP8's (South Gorgia and South Sandwich) will make it in my log the coming years. Well I will keep the hope up and my fingers crossed!!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment