Thursday 23 October 2014

VK9DLX update!

YES!


Yesterday at around 1820 Z I managed to work VK9DLX on 160 m. Heard them fine on my K9AY RX Antenna. He was working at 1833 KHZ and was listening on 1822 ( down ). I just gave him one call with my FTdx5000MP and ACOM1000. And to my surprise he came back to moi and a QSO on 160 was in the log. And this morning I could see it confirmed in the On-Line Log. Thanks Dietmar DL3DXX for super ears!!!
There are a lot of SM hams that has worked them on 160 m. But the opening is very short. Around 1840 Z he was gone. But nice to check out Lord Howe in my Challenge score.
Next fine news on the DX is that Navassa will come on air in January 2015 as K1N according to DXWorld news. This will be nice as Navassa is one of the missing ones for me.
And Tromelin is soon to come on air in a few weeks. Also one of the missing in my DXCC score.


Well, that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment