Thursday 9 October 2014

Long delivery time and a very rare IOTA!

Yesterday I received a QSL that I requested direct around May 2013. Well, finally I can sign off a few band slots for Galapagos San Cristobal Island. It was also a new mode (PH). I had almost written it off!!


But here are the QSL. Wonder if Buro had been faster!?

Worked ( I think ) PJ7PK on 30 m CW yesterday. They were on a very rare IOTA. Na-247,  Guana Key of Pelikan, and this Island had never been activated before. And the pile on 30 was Amazing! I hope he got me correct as the pile and QRM:ers had so much to do!! According to  PJ7PK home page this Island will never be reactivated again due to big problem during landing at the Island. Also according to their home page they made 2300 QSO's. Well done! Now the World is waiting to see the log. Hope it will be uploaded to Club Log ASAP.

We had a rainstorm yesterday. I've got almost 40 mm ( almost 1,5 " ) in about 30 minutes. I was as I was sitting in a waterfall!! This morning it is no wind and a lot of fog. Temp around 6 C ( 42 F ).

That's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment