Saturday 18 October 2014

VK9DLX, Lord Howe Island-

What Amazing sigs this DXpedition is putting out. I worked them on 40 m for two Days ago. And he was 599+10 to 20 db over. Totally Amazing. And they have had the same fantastic signals on most of the bands. Worked them yesterday on 80 m and on my K9AY they where S5-9!
I have worked them on all bands except 160. But they will be there over the CQWW Contest so there are time to Catch them on 160 as well. But I have them also on all modes (CW, PH, RTTY). So I have added some band slots to my Challenge Award. If you don't have Lord Howe Island in your log just start Calling them. They have good ears and super operators and they work split.
I have no Picture today but I will write something new next week.
That's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment