Wednesday 1 October 2014

New TRX is back!

Finally I've got it back! After two round trips to Yaesu in UK they finally made it work. Problem was no keying in RTTY mode. As it was under a limited warranty (bought as a second hand unit) I quickly found out the keying problem. All other modes was fine and the receiver is Amazing. Well after the second trip to UK it works. So now I have set it up together with a microHAM Micro Keyer II in all modes.


Nice or!

Got two new (for me) IOTA's this week. Both was from YB4IR operations and one was from his home Island OC-143 and the other one was OC-122. So the score is slowly improving. But it is slow. And if every one shall have 3$$$ for each QSL. Well I can't afford it at all. Some other system have to be in place ASAP!!! According to annual listing I have 340 IOTA's. But with the QSL I have collected so far this year (via buro and direct) I have 370 IOTA's. but to get to Honour roll of 555 confirmed IOTA's is a different story. I have 180 to go. and if I have to pay 3$ for each missing it will cost me 540$$$!!! That is in Swedish money around 3.800:- Sek. Wow. There is a lot I can do with 3000:- Sek. So I totally agree with K6VVA that a change has to come to get QSL confirmation ASAP!!!

Have to tell you that this morning the temperature was minus 4 C (24 F) and the lawn is just White with frost.

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment