Sunday 17 December 2017

New one on 160 and still no phone!

I made a new DXCC entry on 160 m yesterday. And I also got it confirmed on LoTW! It was Zone 6 and call was XE1H, Tony in GUADALAJARA, MEXICO!!! On 160!! Wow!!!! And I got it confirmed!! As you can see I'm quite excited about this. It is not that easy to  get Zone 6 here. But conditions was super for Mexico yesterday morning. QSO was around 06:00 Z and he was strong. I'm closing in to get my DXCC Award for 160 m. Then I have 6 m to chase. A lot to do there.

Will show you all a Picture of the other side of the phone Cable that I have coiled up at my mailbox. The ground has frozen and they will have a problem to get a new pole in place.


There are a few ( ? ) meters of Cable coiled up here. Well there are still a few working Days to the promised dead line for the repair (2018-01-05). Exciting!!

WX at the moment is Cold and a clear sky. Temp at the moment is -2 C (28 F) and it is getting colder by the minute. Prediction say about -10 C (14 F) tonight. And it might get colder.

Take care all of you and CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment