Tuesday 5 December 2017

New IOTA and no phone!

Well, nothing happened yesterday on the repair of my phone line. And no new information either. Wonder what is going on??? I have been without phone and ADSL since 25 Oct 2017!!!!!!!

Some good news. I've got QSL from Craig. It was from his operation from North Island OC-198. And as usual a nice QSL card as you all can see here!


Now I have 516 IOTA's confirmed. Wow! Wonder when this will stop??!! Any way thanks Craig for Quick response and a new IOTA.
Worked him also when he and some friends used VK9AR from Ashmore OC-216. Hope QSL is on the way. And Yes, I've got GW0KRL confirmed on 160 via LoTW. Super thanks Ian.

Cold outside this morning. -6 C ( 21 F ) and some white fluff predicted this afternoon.

Well I will keep you posted on the on-going phone incident! CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment