Friday 29 December 2017

New IOTA!

Yes! Today I received QSL from LU3XX SA-008 Tierra del Fuego. And it was on 160 m!!
So this is a new IOTA and a new DXCC entry for moi!!!!! Super thanks to EA5KB manager for LU3XX. This puts a new standard for "direct". QSO was 20 Dec 2017. QSL in my hand 29 Dec 2017. Wow! This is fast!!! And here are the proof.


Super fine. But than the fun start. I was going into RSGB IOTA home page to register SA-008. But that was not possible!!!??? Reason is that the QSO must be older than 30 Days to be Abel to get it registered!!!! What the f..k!!. Here you have a QSL manager that really understand the meaning of "direct". But some administer f..k up at RSGB stop me to enter it.

Well, I will wait until 20 Jan 2018 and I will try again! BS!

Well, HNY to you all and hope there will be a lot of DX in 2018.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment