Friday 27 September 2013

One more new IOTA arrived!

Today I received a QSL from JA6TBE/6 working from AS-036, Ikino Shima Island.
So my IOTA score is improving all the time. I have around 310 confirmed and approx. 65 that I'm waiting for to arrive.


Not bad for starting to chase IOTA around 2 year's ago. But I still have some old QSL's to investigate if they can be claimed as an IOTA.

I have some problem with my Telephone line and Internet access. The phone is completely dead and Internet works with limited speed. The Telephone Company has promised me my line back as of yesterday. But I'm still in the shit here. Now the phone Company talks about a major fault on the line! Wonder what that means?

So I will be back when the Internet is up and running with normal speed.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment