Thursday 5 September 2013

Bragg time!?

I have to bragg about that I managed to get a Picture and a small article in September Issue of CQ Magazine. It's about the SH3Y operation in WPX Contest all performed by a Group of youngsters from all over Europe. Contest was operated from the Contest station SK3W. Unfortunately I can't put a copy here ( I Think) due to copyrights so you have to look in September Issue of CQ and look at page 38. Read and just enjoy the fantastic picture ( taken by moi ).

End of bragg time for now.

Have to show you a Picture any way. So why not a picture from my working time. Wonder if you knew what type of Aircraft that has so many Main Wheels ( 16 big ones )??


Answer will come in next post! But I can give you a clue. We loaded around 500 Tourists in the cabin!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment