Monday 22 April 2013

ZK3N worked on SSB.


I've got ZK3N confirmed on 20 m Phone. And now I have Tokelau on all modes and four band slots. I have worked Tokelau on a few bands in an earlier life. Tried to work them on 17 m yesterday but the pile was from 2 up to 20 up. So I Went out and prepared my Off-Road Motor Bike for the season. That was more fun than sitting in front of the radio and Calling and Calling and.......!!! The Picture is borrowed from ZK3N home page and show the nice Place they are running radio from. I would like to be there to!!

But now I have fixed one of my Bikes. It is a Suzuki DR650SE. But I have one more. A DL1000 that I have to get in order for the season. Both of them has to go to a yearly inspection ( actually every second year) in the beginning of May. So I have some work to do on them.

Well back to radio for a while.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment