Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lots of IOTA and DX on the bands.

I have been slow to write in my blogg. Sorry for this. But now I'm back.
Worked the Samoa DXpedition on several missing band slots. Remaining bands is 40 m, 80 m and 160 m. On 40 I have Heard them. But the QRM:ers made it impossible to get a QSO. Thanks to all idiot's. Well done!

Any way I have had fun working them on all other bands. Yesterday I worked them on the finale mode. RY. So 7 QSO's and 6 Points to my Challenge Award. I'm closing in on 1500 DX worked.


I also worked V31MV sitting on IOTA NA-180. A new one foe me. I also worked the guys from DX8DX. This is a team of ham's activating OC-174. Also a new one for me.
So my score on both Challenge and on IOTA is going in the right direction.

On LoTW I'v got confirmation from the Robinson Gang operating from various Islands around Cuba as T4(X)RRC. I have ordered the QSL via PayPal. So this will push my IOTA score up to new limits!!??

Today I'm hoping I will get a delivery from UPS. I have ordered a DigiKEYER II from Mikroham. I will use this as interface to my new toy TS-590S so I can use this rig on RY Contests. I will keep you posted.

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment