Friday 26 October 2012

Promised a picture!

Well here are some pictures from the "small" antenna installation last week.
First picture show the Prop-Pitch Rotator with pressure bearing and support bearing and mounting plate going up.


Second picture show the antenna going up.


Nice. Works just fine. Owner is the well knewn ham Hawk (SM5AQD). I would like to have the same here at my location. Well, keep on dreaming!!!

Now it is time to change the wheel's on  my car. It is a law in Sweden to have specific winter tires during the winter period. So I have tires with studs to get good grip on ice and snow. Temp outside at the moment is -4 and we have some fluff on the ground. So no we are facing at least 5 long months with winter.

On radio I have worked CY0 on 10 m band and Mariana Isl (AH0/N0AT) on 40 m last night. Also added a new RTTY contact as I worked 5T5BV on 30 m.

That's all for now. Take care all of you readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment