Thursday 11 October 2012

Last tree picture!

I have to show you whats is left of leafs on the tree. This picture was taken for about 3 day's ago. As you can see there are not much left.


Big difference!

In the radio subject I have worked TT8TT and 5U5U on RTTY. I have now the fantastic sum of 9 (!?) DXCC worked on this mode. All are just DX as 7O6T, 6O0CW, 1A0C, D64K, HC2/AL1O, NH8S, TT8TT, 5U5U and 7Z7AB. I don't have a normal QSO on RY yet. But I'm learning by trail and error. And the DX stns are just fine for that. But it looks odd, or..........??? I use real FSK not AFSK. I have my FT-1000MP MK5 and ACOM 1000. Interface with computer is a microHAM
microkeyer II. Works fine. So if you hear me on RY pls give me a call and remember I'm a novice on this mod. So be patient with me.

Take care and have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment