Friday 5 October 2012

Chad TT8TT QRV on the bands.

Chad is QRV on the bands. It is I2YSB and Team that is working the piles. Have managed to catch them a few times. It is not a new one for me so I will only try to work them on the slots where I'm missing TT.

Autumn is in progress. For about 10 days ago I shoot this picture.


Then I shoot a new one for 3 days ago. And the differance is amazing.


Atumn is beautiful. And this morning there are almost no leafs left on the tree. It is almöst totaly naked!

Back to radio. This moorning I worked XE2X on 40 m in an enormous pile from EU. He was working simplex. I called once and when the "fog" settled he was calling moi!!!!  I was impressed that He captured my sig as I only have an 11 m vertical raised 5 m up from ground with 4 elevated radials on 40.
Time of wonder is not over yet!!!!

CUL all of you readers and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment