Thursday 23 March 2017

New Headset!

I was in need for a new Headset so I didn't need to swap my BM-10 between radios. I found this from a Swedish supplier by the name of "VKC Ham Shop". Owner is Peter, SM6VKC. The Headset is light and has a dynamic microphone and I just connected it to my TS-590S. And it worked just fine. Worked S21ZEE on 17 m without any problem in a quite big pile.


This is how it looks. Fine, or...........?? Picture taken with my I-Phone. It was a bit dark on the microphone but that was an easy fix by the radio DSP. So the TS-950SDX can now have the BM-10 Heil Headset with a HC5 element and this new Headset goes to TS-590S.


And this is the set up. And an ACOM 1000 can be used together with either of the transceivers.

Well, back to radio to chase NA-061, Kaien Island where VE7ACN/7 is at the moment.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment