Thursday 5 February 2015

QSO with navassa + QSL from S0!

I have managed to get two (2) QSO's with K1N. And I have been Calling and Calling. My QSO's is on 30 m CW and RTTY. But for some reason my RTTY QSO has been logged in Club Log as 10 m. Well; there are some difference between 10 MHz and 10 M!!!. But I hope they will correct it in next update.


Picture of Navassa Island is borrowed from QRZ.com. Hope they don't mind.
The QRM:er is having a ball as usual. Amazing! Still wonder where these guys get the energy from. And why don't they join the pile as the rest of us? Many of them have signal levels above S9+20 db in my location and shame to say they are in an South direction from my location (most of them).

I've also got a QSL today. It was from S01WS and I have worked them on 80 and 30 m CW. Both new for me.


This adds up my Challenge Award a bit! And these hams understand "Direct". Sent request 30 January 2015 via Pay-Pal and QSL arrived today 5 February 2015!!!

OK! Back to my radio and try to Catch K1N on SSB.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment