Wednesday 11 February 2015

Been working hard!!??

I have been working quite hard to get K1N in my log. At the moment I'm missing 17 m and 160 m. Have been Calling on 160 every morning but no QSO so far. I have some limited length on my radials towards Navassa ( 280 deg ). They are few and only about 10 m. There is a gravel road that is the reason for short radials.
But on 17 the pile is still enormous. And I will not give any more comment's about the QRMER's!!!
But there are a few Days left and I will keep on Calling.

Found this trace from a Paw in the new snow a few Days ago! It was quite big about 8-9 cm of length. Have been talking to several hunters and we are all agree it was a wolf! See for your self!


Well, This is wilderness indeed!

Back to 160 and 17 m.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment