Tuesday 24 February 2015

Birthday celebration!

Well, the TI9/3Z9DX DXpedition come and went away. I did not managed to get a QSO with him. And this is a missing DXCC for me. Hope there will be some other operation from Cocos Island in the future. Have to be honest. I had to go to Varberg city in the South ( 620 Km away ) to celebrate my daughter's son's birthday. I left my home QTH early Thursday and returned late Sunday. He has reach the fantastic age of 2 years old!!


And this is more important than working a DX! And the cake was fine!

I have had some planned cuts in my electrical Power supply due to adjustments after inspection of the new 10 KV line. There where some small remarks from the inspectors and this has to be corrected. There will be two more Power cuts. One tomorrow and one on Thursday. Than I hope the Power line will be fine for a while!!??

Just got all my K1N QSO's confirmed (all 9) on LoTW! THANKS!!!

Worked just 6Y2T on 80 m with just 2 calls!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment