Tuesday 3 February 2015

K1N QRV!

Yes! They are on the air! I've Heard them but no QSO so far. There is a big difference between EU and EU (?). Yes that's right! If you live in the South compared to my location it is a different story. Like night and day. I'm at 59 deg and 54 minutes North. This is about the same as Anchorage AK! Not the same as all calls beginning with an "I". And if you have small lot and limited antennas (as I have) want make it easier. But I will keep on trying!

Received a QSL for the VU4KV operation via OQRS. Filled in some band slots. Nice card!

 

I also got it confirmed via LoTW. Thanks!

WX is not so good. The White fluff has been falling now for several Days. And I have about 30 cm ( 1 Feet ) and temp is around freezing. Have not seen the sun for several weeks now. Need some light!!

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment