Monday 14 November 2011

TU2T QRT

Thanks for a well performed DXpedition. I managed to work them on all bands. From 80 to 10 m band's all CW and once on SSB ( 12 m ). 9 QSO's total. And the aditional radials on my 80 m GP worked just fine. I did catch them on 80 m on the last day of the operation. QSL ordered and a small donation has been issued via Pay-Pal.

Now I have worked T2T on a few bands so far. But they will stay on Tuvalu up to December. So no panic from my side.

3XY1D QSL is also on order.

ZD8ZZ will be QRV until 20 of November. So I will try to work him on some more bands.

Winter is slow in this part of Sweden this year. Temperature is just now around +3 deg C. And no snow yet! But it will come for sure.

Remember that life is still to short for QRP.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment