Tuesday 8 November 2011

Approved!

YES!

Acording to LoTW my 5 Bands DXCC (including endorsement for 30 m) is approved.
Now it is a long waiting time for the Award.
Hopefully SM5DJZ will update the Swedish DXCC listing so I can see my "big" improvement!!??

Otherwise I had worked 7Q7GM on 12 and 28 m band but I was not in the On Line Log so I worked them again on 12 m. Better luck this time.

I have added a lot of radials for my 80 m GP for improvement to the south. Vill try to test the antenna this night.

There are still a lot of missing direct QSL. The list is getting longer. Wonder how long it is normal to wait? Soon there will be an e-mail to some QSL managers asking for the reason for this long delay.

Tomorrow I have to visit the local vampyre center for blod test. And next week it is time for a check up of the pump system.

Well that's all for today.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment