Tuesday 29 November 2011

On the wall!

Finally I have found a spot where I hanged the 5BDXCC award. Nice, is'n it?! Anyway, the empty spot on the Right Hand Side are reserved for the next one. Challange plaque. Hope I will get that one before X-Mas. I will keep you updated!


In the CQWW CW contest I managed to work 119 DX and  35 Zones on 10 m band. But unfortunally no new ones. Around 1630 Z on both Saturday and Sunday the band almost closed for me up on 60 deg North. I still heard a lot of DX with signals up to S7-9. But I could not get through to them. I was running 1 KW. Reason??!! Bad Antenna? Bad Equipment? Usless operator (meaning me)? Anyway, I had a lot of fun!

I have changed the feeding net's to my 160/80 GP. First QSO was with DS4DBF last night in a light pile from EU. Just one call and he was in the log. The main change was for 160 m.

Thas all for now. Now I will go and try to work some new ones on 12 m.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment