Tuesday 1 November 2011

CQWW SSB

Fantastic conditions! 10 m was a real thrill to work. I operated SOSB 10 HIGH POWER. But next contest I will connect the cluster into N1MM and operate in ASSISTED. Found out that I missed a lot due to the fact that I started at 28200 and slowly turned the VFO up to 28800 when a lot of FM stations appared on the band. Then back to 28200 and search the band again for new stations.
Did this for 7 hrs on Saturday and 6 hrs on Sunday. Managed to get 371 Q's and 31 Z and 90 DX.
But when compare to a station running ASSISTED I was totaly lost!


WHAT HAPPENED????

Well after the contest I have worked TX7M on 15 m and TU2T on 20 m band.

TX7M was alone on 15 m calling CQ and no takers. I gave him just one call and he was in the log.
He was strong. About S7 in the peaks.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment