Wednesday 16 November 2011

Missing QSL List, and Installed a Glitch Resistor.

Well it's time to list the few QSL I'm missing. All of the following is between 1 year and  6 month since sent from me.

W7W (WC7O) sent 9-AUG-2010!! I give up!!!!!!
9H1XT sent 23-Oct 2010 wkd on 160 m.
OY6FRA sent 28-Apr-2011 wkd on 6 m.

Then there are a long list ( 18 Q's) from July 2011. But I will give them a few more month's.


During my waiting time I just keep myself warm by keeping the fire going. I still have about 5 cubic meters of wood. That should last up to March next year.

Just installed a Glitch Resistor of 10 ohm in serie with a 1A Fuse in the HV Supply of my TL-922. The resistor/fuse is for protection if a flash over occur in one of the 3-500ZG tubes and hopefully protect the Bias Zener Diod and Power Supply.

Thats all for now.

QRP? Why?

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment