Tuesday 14 July 2015

No QSL and sun is very active!

The sun has been very Active and the conds from 60 deg North has not been good. I have seen K-index up to 8 from a station in Norway. And that is high. At the moment K-index is around 3 in Dombås and 4 in Tromsö. Was lsn for a E51 on 20 m but he was just a whisper here. I have to Little aluminium in the air!!??

During this weekend I have worked as a brakeman on the museum railroad. I include a Picture of the old steam engine BLJ4. It was manufactured in 1897 (!) so it is quite old. It is small but strong.


Nice ride!!??

The summer has been here for 3 Days. During these Days we had around 30 deg C ( 86 F ). But now it is as usual in Sweden. This morning around 0500 local time I had just 5 C ( 41 F ). And that is Cold.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment