Friday 17 July 2015

Lots of Tunderstorms!

During the last few Days I have had a lot of TS. Last night there was a flash and thunder within less than 0,5 sec. And as sound travel at approx 450 m/s it was quite Close. Around 200 m away. Fortunately I had disconnected all antennas and also my Internet gateway so all is still functional. I can show you one of the CB's on a Picture. It looks quite small. But a few minutes later it made a lot of lighting and thunder.


Nice Picture,  or..........??!!

I'm wonder when my 8BDXCC will become a 10BDXCC! I'm working on it, but 6 m is slow. I have 56 confirmed and about 65 worked. On 160 it is a different story. I have 85 confirmed and over 100 worked so I have to Watch my mailbox and check Buro and Hope I will get some more confirmed.


As you can see there are two stickers missing. 160 m and 6 m. I will continue to search for new ones.

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment