Friday 25 July 2014

YES! A very rare event just happened!!

I have just received FT5ZM, Amsterdam Island. IOTA AF-002 and a new DXCC entry (for me). Worked this DXpedition on all bands and modes. So I filled the whole line on my DXCC Chart. SUPER!


OK! I have to admit that I have received it already on LoTW. But this card is so needed to fill the gaps in my DXCC Book. An for sure it is needed for IOTA as RSGB still need cards as proof of QSO! Wonder when they will get into the digital World (a system like the LoTW).

I still have 19 to go for DXCC. But I guess some of them will not happened in this Life!!?? Who will go to Peter the 1:st to get me a QSO?
Well I didn't Think so!! But I still like to operate the ham bands and you never knew when a new one will show up some day!!

Click on the Picture and enjoy!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment