Thursday 3 July 2014

Still low activity from me!

I have been "baby-sitting" my daughter's dog for a while. As you can see on the first Picture he is having a Close Watch of my neighbour doings! Balder don't miss a movement.


And he also has to relax on his back!! He must feel safe to do this.


On the radio I have been chasing ARRL Centennial QSO Party. I have passed the fantastic sum of 1400 Points. And I will continue to chase.

We had some TS yesterday. And when they had passed I reconnected Everything and start to Watch some TV. After about 15 minutes of watching I got a Power surge and a flash in one of the outlets and then the Power was gone for more than 2 hours. When the Power was restored I started to check every thing sutch as Internet gateway and some other Electronics. All was fine except my TV HD Box. The Box had gone fishing for good!!! And the TS was not even near to my Place. But still I got a strong Power surge that killed my HD Box. Well that's something I have to live with here in the open space. Cost for a new Box was 1500:- Sek.

Well that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment